Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mystery Critter Round 3 Solved

Well I guess everyone is a winner this week! I think I fooled no one, except maybe that bug lady with her elaphant nonsence!! Just kidding Joan, I know you see right through me and my little attempts to win SOMETHING! ANYTHING! You get all mine and I haven't got one of yours right yet!

Also, I have to give a shout out to my little brother Scooter who went above and beyond with his Rock Pigeon lesson!



I hope everyone enjoyed this weeks game and I am out looking for next weeks Mystery so keep the comments coming and thanks for playing!

Craig

6 comments:

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

You mean I got it WRONG?? I could swear they looked like elephant feathers!! LOL!! LOL!!

A good one Craig. This is an excellent picture of the pigeon. On Sunday I have a picture of what our Rock Pigeon looks like which you might be interested in seeing to cpmare the two. Ours has this lovely red around the eyes.

Thanks for the game and keep up the good work. Maybe one day I will be able to guess them correctly too and know that elephants are not found in trees and neither do they have feathers. LOL!!

Kallen305 said...

HA! First time I got it right!

scot said...

YES!! Maybe I shouldn't play when it's my shadow in the picture. Just kidding. I get no special treatment from my elder brother. I only get a hard time.

Just to clarify, I was totally guessing and thought it would be funny to add all the extra info. Sorry I was mocking you and it backfired.

;)

Bird Girl said...

It's a fun game - though I am not good at it usually ;-)

dAwN said...

Oh Darn..How do i keep missing these mystery critter games...
this is the second time...

dAwN said...

Darn..this is the second time i missed the Mystery Critter post...
darn darn...
hopefully i will see it next time..