Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mystery Critter Round 7 Solved

Muscovy Ducks

Congrats to Little Pig, Jean who has a very nice pottery blog, for being the first to identify the duck. Also welcome to Kelly who is also new to my blog for getting it right as well. Kelly has a wonderful birding blog called Red and the peanut. Please pay both of them a visit and leave a comment. I am sure several others knew the right answer but hedged their guesses to make me feel sneaky, to y'all, thank you too!




Thanks for stopping by,

Craig Glenn

6 comments:

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Aw Shucks!! I was so sure I was going to be the winner this week!! I SAID it was a duck didn't I? Surely I can get third prize for that? LOL!!

At least I was closer than Tom!! :)

LOL!!

Craig Glenn said...

Joan,

You were sooooo close, close enough for second prize, even! Unfortunately second prize is a duck billed platypus. I will notify Tom to ship yours out now! Enjoy!

Craig

jalynn01 said...

I missed out on guessing but I wouldn't have known anyway. I hate to say it ....but what an ugly duckling!! haha

Craig Glenn said...

Thanks for the visit Jalynn. don't worry, I wont tell him what you said... 'cause he is very sensitive! LOL

Steve B said...

Hey, what about that Ibis in the background?

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

LOL!! I am NEVER going to win am I? LOL!!