Monday, November 2, 2009

The Bahamas Part 1

I'm BACK!  Did you miss me?

I am back from my vacation and my very first cruise.  The plan is to share my nature finds on this my nature blog and maybe a story or two on my observations blog.  Feel free to ask any questions you may have about our trip as I am now quite the globe trotter!  It was my first time out of the country, save an imaginary trip to South Africa or two.  Don't you worry Sara fans, I will get back to that story real soon.

For now enjoy this shot I took with my iPhone.  That's right, iPhone.  My regular point and shot was miss behaving and I have to use the iPhone camera the whole trip.  I devised a special water proof container to get these shots.  M had just swam out of this shot when I took it.  Snorkeling in the Bahamas was a ton of fun!




Thanks for stopping by,

Craig Glenn

7 comments:

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Oh were you gone? LOL!! Just teasing, of course we missed you. :) I had no one to give me a hard time although Tom did try his best.

A pity you did not get M in the shot too. It would have made an interesting picture and I would have liked to have seen the expression on her face. :)

jalynn01 said...

First that exquisite shot of the blue heron with the iPhone and now these beautiful fish in blue water with the iPhone....Gee, my daughter bought a water camera when she went to Jamaica and your picts are just as good!! iJane am
iImpressed!! Sorry you missed M in the shot.

HANNIBAL said...

That IPhone is amazing! Can't wait to see more...

√ Abraham Lincoln said...

It sounds like you had a good time.

Leedra said...

iPhone under water??? Who would have ever thought it possible.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Craig: What a neat shot, like the size of those fishes. Neat shot through the clear plastic bag.

dAwN said...

Oh yes..missed you of course..
hey that is an I Phone picture??..wow..nice shot!