Thursday, November 11, 2010

In Memory of Jake

Good-bye to one of our blogging family



Jake from "Jake and Ruths Photo Blog" has gone home to be with his Lord.


Jake was a wonderful photographer and I have enjoyed many of his works. I always knew there would be an inspiring word and beautiful photo on their site. My prayers go to Ruth and their family as they celebrate the life of one of God's own.


From their site:

Greetings Friends,
At about 4:25 PM jake went to meet his Lord and Savior.
It was a very peaceful passing,and my first words were"Thank-you Jesus".
This is what he wanted and we are content knowing that he is no longer struggling.
I will post further once we have made the arrangements.
Than-you for you love and prayers,we appreciate each one of you.
Ruth and Steve

5 comments:

KaHolly said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Thanks Craig,this means a lot to mean.
Ruth

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

My heart goes out to Ruth too. What a sad time this is.

Kerri said...

My heart breaks for Ruth. What a nice tribute!

Elaine said...

Nice tribute to Jake. He is at peace now, and I am praying that his family will find peace and strength in the days ahead.