Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Today's Nature walk...

And they say his family tree doesn't fork! It does but it grows back together. I know I just opened myself up for some redneck jokes on this one, but I thought this was a cool nature pic. So go ahead and give me your best shot! LOL


Look a dolphin! You never know what you will see when you walk with me.

As you can see I didn't get any bird photo's today. Don't worry I have plenty more from Crane's Roost and will work on another series tonight.
Craig

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow interesting tree and i love the fountain--Justin Glenn

Tina said...

...hmmmm I think you'll have to use your imagination, here, but the inside of that closed tree limb looks like the shape of another dolphin!!
Interesting shot!!

Craig Glenn said...

WOW you're right Tina, I see it!
I mean yea that's what I was going for all along!
LOL

Craig

Leedra said...

When I see you on my dashboard I never know what to expect from you. You did not fail me this time either. Wonder if somebody attached the 2 limbs together when it was very small.

Shellmo said...

I wonder what my neighbors would think if we shaped our bushes this way? lol!!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Wow,that tree looks amazing.It has such interesting structure.
Blessings,Ruth

HANNIBAL said...

I'm jealous of the blue sky, greenery, warm temps. Oh well...I bet you are jealous of the gray skies, freezing temps, ice and snow, right Craig?

Craig Glenn said...

I'm not jealous of your weather, just your eagle and hawk shots!

Craig