Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What a handsome fellow!

Just wouldn't be fair to not pay tribute to two of the most common sightings I have here in Central Florida. I do have a special surprise for everyone tomorrow, so stand by. I will probably get it posted later tonight. Someone has been kind enough to loan me a camera for a while so I am very excited to share some of my critters with you.

Last weekend, after all of my chores, Maureen let me go out and play! So I sat by the feeder and watched as all the birds played right outside of camera range. ARRRRGGGGGGG, so frustrating. Watching me watch an empty bird feeder was the really handsome Brown Anole. So I took his picture instead! LOL



Here you see the most common bird of all! I swear these things multiply like rats!

Don't forget to check back tonight or tomorrow for a special treat!
Craig

5 comments:

Shellmo said...

Well I liked the Anole - never seen one before! I'm sure the birdies will be there soon...

Leedra said...

The Brown Anole just blends in so naturally here. I posted one of these a few days ago too. Like yours on the natural logs.

Mary said...

I like the Anole and the squirrel! Wonderful shots.

Bird Girl said...

I really like this little Brown Anole - thanks for sharing!

Tina said...

Hey, I tried to post yesterday and couldn't! Cool little anole. How big do these guys get?